Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My current Facebook status:

Brittany Last-Name-Shall-Not-Be-Revealed-Due-To-Potential-Stalker-Issues has firmly decided that I am not going to be classified as "white" anymore. I am not white. Have you seen the color white? Yes, you have. Peeps, my homies, my shizzle wizzle dizzles, I am now going to be classified as "peach". Or perhaps "cream with a pink undertone". If I were truly white, then I would definitely have to go tanning. And I hate tanning. -_-

We're going to change the world, people. One fruit classification at a time.

Wait, cream isn't a fruit. Dude, word up, there's a problem. Darn it...

9 comments:

  1. *applauds* Here, here! But... what fruit classification am I? *is very puzzled and confused and baffled and bemused*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll make a lovely peach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My darling Celia, you are alabaster. True, not a fruit, but it works. I vote we just say it's called "Terms That Describe Our True Skin Tone".

    And thank you, Portia. I do look quite plump and juicy. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Lady Celia, I still think you are ivory. But, we will have to think of a fruit....

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, word up!
    Brittany, you are one courageous, rebellious woman. :)
    So, I already told you this story, but for those who didn't hear it: I identified myself as Ivory/German/English on a math survey thing we did in Calculus class. In the words of Lafayette: "Cur non?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm assuming, along with all the other people out there who don't speak French, that "cur non" means "why not". Correct?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Correct! Althought "cur non" means "why not" in Latin. I think it'd be "pourquois non?" in French... Don't quote me on that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude, we haven't gotten to that vocab entry yet in Wheelock's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Word up, you're way ahead of me! I haven't ever read Wheelock's... *blushes in shame*
    I remember Lafayette's motto from my favorite history book ever: George Washington's World! Remember those? :)

    ReplyDelete