
Ok, so I wrote in another location. But I just have to have you all pray for me this week. My piano teacher is having me do alot of practicing for the Christmas concert. (Or, maybe I have to do alot because I haven't been doing as much as I should have been...and I have to some cramming before the end...)anyway, say one more tiny prayer for your dear friend(who seems to have lost all of her great "committed, persevering" practicing skills this year. And who needs to find them before college....

Lots of prayers, dearest! I'm sure you'll pull through. :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteDearest of Jessicas,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, the picture is BEAUTIFUL. I love the way a grand piano looks. It makes my heart soar into the fluffy clouds. Secondly, being a former pianist and still a passionate piano lover, I WILL PRAY FOR YOU. The best way to practice is to set a timer for 45 min-60 min, and don't stop until it goes BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! Besides, I'm sure Jesus wants a break every day to listen to you. Do it for Him! :)