Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Warning: Finals Approaching

A short apology for not posting more frequently: I've been sick, there's always a load of homework, and no internet access over Thanksgiving being just a few of my excuses. And, with finals swiftly approaching in a week and a half, I probably won't be back to posting until I'm home over Christmas break.

That being said, I do have two projects in the works: a review of Pan's Labyrinth and my thoughts on Lord Peter Wimsey (preview: I love him!). They may even get posted earlier if I'm feeling rebellious and don't want to study my Harvey. I may even throw in my thoughts on The Barber of Seville (I'm going to see it on Sunday). You have been warned.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I can't wait to see all your posts!!! (Especially the Pan's Labyrinth one :))

    Oh, and this is for everyone: I found this awesome meme on Lady Blanche Rose's blog-*points to followers gadget*
    *waves at Blanchie*
    that I think would be an AWESOME thing to do together over Christmas break sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAN'S LABYRINTH!!!!!!!! I just watched that movie last week and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT! I MUST see your review afterwards.

    ReplyDelete