Today as I was blow drying my hair, I realized that there wouldn't be Christmas without Mary. So many people forget about her during the Christmas season. I don't think she minds because she must be overjoyed that everyone is giving thanks to her son. I mind, though. Especially because I'm the one who has gone all my life without giving any gratitude to Mary for saying "yes" and bringing my Prince into the world. I think my ultimate goal is to be a modern Mary. I have a ton of work to do. :)
I also realized how very, very grateful I am for Portia, Desdemona, Celia, Jessica, and Juliet. God took a long time to bring good friends into my life, but when He finally did bring them, He made sure I was given the best and most delightful friends I could have ever hoped for. I feel so lucky and blessed.
Merry Christmas, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A very merry Christmas to you too, dearie! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteJust remember that God gave us a perfectly wonderful friend in you, too, Cordelia!
ReplyDelete