Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I haven't been on the blog in such a long time. At the moment, my head is pounding, my tummy is grumbling, and I'm waiting impatiently for 3:36pm to come around so I can catch the bus home. Tonight is another choir concert. Christmas music! My choir is really introverted, which means that there is a lack of life up on stage when we sing. It needs to be worked on, especially since Christmas is so near! I want about 5 different dresses, and stuff from Leaflet Missal. Other than that, I've failed to give anyone a helpful wish list.

I want to invite my mother (my biological mother) to Christmas Mass. I feel like I can pray and pray that she becomes Catholic, but if I don't take the initiative to introduce her to Catholicism, how in the world is she going to become Catholic? Exactly. Anyway, I'm hoping she can come.

I'm off to catch my bus. I'm just going to take the long way out of school. I'm very tempted to buy myself a Caribou drink and a Subway sub. :) Yum.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you got to get a caribou coffee on the way home from school. Maybe you did, and maybe you did not, but anyway, have a joyful day. Also, I hope the concert went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, yes, invite your mom to Mass!!! Christmas mass at HF is always looovely. :)

    ReplyDelete