Waiting for the fish to bite or waiting for wind to fly a kite. Or waiting around for Friday night or waiting perhaps for their Uncle Jake or a pot to boil or a better break or a string of pearls or a pair of pants or a wig with curls or another chance. Everyone is just waiting. View quotes by Theodor Geisel
(Or waiting for Christmas break)
Just 18 more days to go.
Happy Feast of the Immaculate Conception!


Christmas is coming, oh yes, indeed... :)
ReplyDeleteHappy feast day!
I'm just so happy that I remembered it was a holy day of obligation.:P And then, while I was in Mass, somebody stole my Plutarch! God certainly has a sense of humor.
ReplyDelete^WHAT!?!? Somebody stole your Plutarch? I know you and Plutarch aren't BFFs, so under normal circumstances you wouldn't miss him, but nearing the end of the first semester of college is FAR from normal circumstances. That's just not cool. Not cool at all. :(
ReplyDelete