I love pink candle Sunday (aka Gaudete Sunday to the Catholic nerds out there). It's nice to take a break from penitential purple, even if it is my favorite color, for the happiness of pink (if the priest tries to tell you that it's not pink, it's ROSE, you can just answer back that rose is a species of the genus pink. Now, go, my little Aristotelian minions, and conquer the world!).
I love pink candle Sunday (aka Gaudete Sunday to the Catholic nerds out there). It's nice to take a break from penitential purple, even if it is my favorite color, for the happiness of pink (if the priest tries to tell you that it's not pink, it's ROSE, you can just answer back that rose is a species of the genus pink. Now, go, my little Aristotelian minions, and conquer the world!).
ReplyDeleteWe will!
ReplyDeleteUmmmm...yeah-Portia I think that comment makes the quotebook. It TOTALLY does. It's epic. ^_^ This made my day! :D
ReplyDelete