The fool doth think that he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
~Touchstone, William Shakespeare's As You Like It
Why must Portia and Desi have all the fun of writing down chuckle and giggle inducing quotations? I must have my share in this lingual romp!
"My apple is bipolar." ~ Catherine
"I want to be a cadaver when I grow up." ~ Matt
"Check out my knee!" ~ Meg
"My fish committed suicide" ~ Matt
"What a creepy creeper" ~ Jenna
"What is a cross between an elephant and a rhinoceros?" ~ Michael
"A termite" ~ Katie
"Ooh, a stairwell! We should sing something!" ~ Michael

YAY! I'm so glad this is catching on. :D It's amazing what laughter can simply be derived from random soundbites taken out of context. :)
ReplyDeleteThe thing is now whenever I hear something remotely humorous I automatically think, "QUOTEBOOK, QUOTEBOOK!!!!". Which then causes people to look at me in a rather puzzled and bemused manner. Then, of course, I think to myself, "Did I just say that out loud?!"...
ReplyDelete