Friday, October 16, 2009

I declare that every human being needs to read The Imitation of Christ. The thing I love about this book is that there is always something in there to help you with a particular vice/obstacle/frustration. It's so handy to just be able to pick it up and instantly find a way to solve a problem. A big yay for Jesus and Thomas A. Kempis!

I went to Fuddruckers tonight with Jimmy. Did they absolutely have to name it that? No, they didn't, but they did anyway. We have to do a different penance because we ate meat on a Friday, but we've both been terribly sick and haven't had a complete meal for days (at least I haven't). I think that being around Ken and Jim all day is enough penance for a lifetime, however. Hehe, just kidding. Brothers will be brothers. :)

Fashion anyone?















If you could choose one of these outfits, which one would it be?

5 comments:

  1. Ah! For SURE it would be the white and blue dress!
    Close second-the purple one right underneath it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one with the polka dots was lovely, if a bit on the short side. *sigh* I need more clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mara, we have the same taste in clothes. It actually hits below the knee. It's 37 in. long for a large size; 35.5 in. long for a medium size; 35 in. for a small size. Just for birthday gift opportunities, what size are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cordy, I'm just looking back on old blog posts...I can't BELIEVE that you got me my favorite one for my birthday. You're absolutely snaky!

    ReplyDelete