Monday, August 17, 2009

Juliet's Disclaimer

As this is a Catholic ladies' blog (how lovely, by the way!), I feel obligated to explain a few little things.
First of all, I am not responsible for Romeo's passionate adoration for me and his consequent suicide.
Second, I did not poison myself. Far from committing a grevious sin, I am alive and well and technologically-advanced.
Third, I did go to confession for all the many lies I was forced to tell in Shakespeare's rendition of my life. Here stands before you a changed woman. A new chapter of my life is beginning. A fresh leaf has been turned over...(*runs out of cliches*)

Anyway. I, like others on this blog, have a love for reading, acting, deep or semi-deep friendly conversation, music, and the Catholic faith. I hope that despite my lack of blogging experience, my posts will help others (and myself) reflect on the beauty of God, life, and womanhood.

I am praying for every one of you on this blog, that we may become closer to God--and to each other, although we are apart this year.

"Without love, deeds, even the most brilliant, count as nothing." St. Therese, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment