*Ahem* Allow me to present myself. As with my co-authors, I have taken a Shakespearean name while writing this blog. I chose Portia because, frankly, she is awesome. She had the chutzpah to waltz into the law courts of Venice dressed as a man and save Antonio by a technicality. Being the perfectionist that I am, I love technicalities. I also love reading (Jane Austen, Regina Doman, P. G. Wodehouse, Agatha Christie, Shakespeare, G. K. Chesterton, etc., etc.), writing, acting, dancing, and talking and laughing with my lovely friends.
As with Celia, I will be starting college in a few weeks. It will certainly be an adventure filled with friendships, beauty, and the pursuit of truth. A little occasional craziness and coffee would not be taken amiss, either.
Welcome to our blog! As Celia said, "The purpose of this blog is to share our thoughts, reflections, experiences and observations as Catholic young women making the transition from adolescence to adulthood." I hope that this blog provides us with the opportunity to have a little fun as well. I know that not all of my posts will contain the deepest of profundities, but I can safely promise that each post will be uniquely and entirely mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"I can safely promise that each post will be uniquely and entirely mine."
ReplyDeleteAnd how I love your own special uniqueness. :)
(I feel that was redundant.)
Ecce Mulier Magna=Here is great joy???
Actually, "behold a great woman". Modest, aren't I?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete^silly blogger! Why must it ruin my comment. Grr... >:(
ReplyDeleteOriginal comment posted below:
Ah. Gotcha. :)
We all know that modesty is your greatest virtue, Portia, don't even lie. :)