Okay, at the risk of making you all sick of my posting...
I'm about to introduce you to a good friend of mine:
The one and only...
QUOTEBOOK.
And every week, I'd like to post a recent entry from the quotebook...If you hate this idea, just post a comment telling me so.
I will promptly and kindly ignore it. :)
Ahem.
I will post a personal favorite of mine:
"I just sit in my bedroom eating facial hair."
~~~Mara
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my... that is hilarious!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck?! When did I say that? Do you follow me around with that book, waiting for me to say stupid/hilarious things? And no, I don't even *want* to know what the context for that comment was.
ReplyDeleteSorry, dear. :D Yes, well, it was a slip of the tongue, I believe. The context was:
ReplyDeleteSleepover-6:00 a.m. :)
That thing should probably be banned from sleepovers...
*snort* You think?
ReplyDelete