Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pray!

Hi girls,

My last update was, um..., definitely too far back. I miss all of you, although I think I will get together with Desdemona and Lady Celia soon! Any way, the title of the post is very important, since forty days for life is starting soon. It just struck me how bad abortion is and how accepted it is in our society. No one thinks of it as extremely evil, so just like Screwtape (C.S. Lewis), abortion's greatest ally is unbelief in the evil that it is.

On a lighter and more worldy view, I am going to Edina High School's home coming football game. Our neighbor, who is in eighth grade and runs Cross Country with me, wanted to take Greg, thus I, being the "responsible adult" get to take them. The fact that I am an adult could be debatable.... I have to admit this may the first time I have ever planned on or actually sat through a football game, so it may be tedious, oops, I mean exciting, invigorating, entertaining....

And, since I have to tell you all the exciting details of life, here is a very fashionably modest clothing website I found:

http://www.christa-taylor.com/c/modest-skirts/

2 comments:

  1. First off-you must post way, way, way more! I love your posts!!! :D
    Second off-have fun at the game! Way to be the 'responsible adult.' :)
    Third off-I love the skirts! My favorites are the two blue ones on the first page, and the white ones on the second page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be praying, Jess.

    A website full of adorable, modest dresses? My favorite kind of site!

    ReplyDelete