PBS's Emma is being ordered by the library. Of course, you can watch it online too, simply by going to the PBS website. But, if you want to watch it on a bigger screen...
I knew you Austen fans would be all over this :) Desdemona was the one who originally found this production of Emma, but I can take credit for finding it at the library.
My dear Jessica, I humbly beg to differ. I was the one responsible for informing Desi about this adaptation over a year and a half ago. Brava to you for finding it at the library!
Three cheers for to continued production of Jane Austen adaptations! Hip, hip...
ReplyDeleteOn a similar note, I finally saw the new "Sense and Sensibility" adaptation, and I love it to bits. I need to go out and buy a copy.
ReplyDeleteI knew you Austen fans would be all over this :)
ReplyDeleteDesdemona was the one who originally found this production of Emma, but I can take credit for finding it at the library.
My dear Jessica, I humbly beg to differ. I was the one responsible for informing Desi about this adaptation over a year and a half ago. Brava to you for finding it at the library!
ReplyDelete