Friday, March 19, 2010

Cold

Hello girls!
First of all, I miss you all terribly. And can't wait for summer!...which leads smoothly into the topic of this link. One of my friends here at school sent it to me, and as Minnesota natives, I thought it would come in handy for most of us.

We got into this conversation because although it has been warm here lately, there was one night when I was walking back from the student center at 2am and my toes were cold. The thought occurred to me that I should be thankful for the cold because now I could actually feel my toes! I knew they were all there and alive and well. It was like I'd received a 'checking-in' phone call from my feet... Being thankful for the cold was DEFINITELY a first for me, and I really found the link she sent interesting. I hope you all enjoy it!

Love!
http://www.frontporchrepublic.com/2010/02/meditation-on-the-cold/

1 comment:

  1. This was AMAZING!!! Amazing amazing and more amazing. Wow. Love it!

    ReplyDelete