I've officially created the most cosmic title ever, and I don't think this post will ever be able to live up to it.
Nope. Not a chance.
Anywho, to get on with it:
I love me some Chuck Norris.
And I'm an Austen freak/a teenage girl/a Romantic with a literary bent, so I think all you intelligent gentlefolk can gather what my sentiments are concerning that literary hero known as Mr. Darcy.
I was in the throes of some bizzare and strange mood, and I decided to type into the Google search engine: "Chuck Norris Vs. Mr. Darcy." Don't ask me what my impetus was. Some Sudden Fit of Madness had overcome my psyche and was pulling me down into the Vast Wasteland of Insanity, and all that sort of thing.
But, lo and behold, I struck gold.
(^Is that a Seussian sentence or what?)
I found an excessively diverting website full of "Mr. Darcy Facts"!!!
Be still my wildly beating heart.
But soft, what words through yonder computer screen break?
I never had known bliss until that sight.
A silent, girlish shriek of pleasure and delight sounded in my mind when I beheld these "Mr. Darcy Facts."
(You know...like Chuck Norris "Facts"?...see 'cause its Mr. Darcy-- instead of--it's all clever and...stuff)
Who was the genius who thought these up?
Who could possibly be cosmic enough to contain such monumental geniosity?
The answer to these questions was clear. It's the supreme answer to all questions:
Chuck Norris.
Nope. Not a chance.
Anywho, to get on with it:
I love me some Chuck Norris.
And I'm an Austen freak/a teenage girl/a Romantic with a literary bent, so I think all you intelligent gentlefolk can gather what my sentiments are concerning that literary hero known as Mr. Darcy.
I was in the throes of some bizzare and strange mood, and I decided to type into the Google search engine: "Chuck Norris Vs. Mr. Darcy." Don't ask me what my impetus was. Some Sudden Fit of Madness had overcome my psyche and was pulling me down into the Vast Wasteland of Insanity, and all that sort of thing.
But, lo and behold, I struck gold.
(^Is that a Seussian sentence or what?)
I found an excessively diverting website full of "Mr. Darcy Facts"!!!
Be still my wildly beating heart.
But soft, what words through yonder computer screen break?
I never had known bliss until that sight.
A silent, girlish shriek of pleasure and delight sounded in my mind when I beheld these "Mr. Darcy Facts."
(You know...like Chuck Norris "Facts"?...see 'cause its Mr. Darcy-- instead of--it's all clever and...stuff)
Who was the genius who thought these up?
Who could possibly be cosmic enough to contain such monumental geniosity?
The answer to these questions was clear. It's the supreme answer to all questions:
Chuck Norris.
Oooohhhh yeaaaah.
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, and Mr. Darcy declared they were "tolerable."
(Oh no he di'n't! I can't decide if this is horribly blasphemous, or just plain amazing.)
Mr. Darcy was once accosted by a gang of ruffians. By the end of the tussle all involved had given him all they had, and gone out to get him more.
Mr Darcy made up the last digits of pi.
Mr. Darcy is the reason why Mona Lisa is smiling.
(PHF=100)(DCF=550)
Like Vin Diesel, Mr. Darcy killed a man with his teacup. Unlike Vin Diesel, Mr. Darcy had his pinky up.
(Oh no he di'n't! I can't decide if this is horribly blasphemous, or just plain amazing.)
Mr. Darcy was once accosted by a gang of ruffians. By the end of the tussle all involved had given him all they had, and gone out to get him more.
Mr Darcy made up the last digits of pi.
Mr. Darcy is the reason why Mona Lisa is smiling.
(PHF=100)(DCF=550)
Like Vin Diesel, Mr. Darcy killed a man with his teacup. Unlike Vin Diesel, Mr. Darcy had his pinky up.
These completely disarm me.

Mr. Darcy is the reason why Mona Lisa is smiling.
ReplyDeleteLike Vin Diesel, Mr. Darcy killed a man with his teacup. Unlike Vin Diesel, Mr. Darcy had his pinky up.
*Laughs out loud, then looks surreptitiously about to make sure no family members have been awakened by this sudden and uncalled for noise. No one being near, continues her chuckle noiselessly.*
What's the DCF? And where, pray tell, is the link to this website?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2231177591
ReplyDelete^this is the link. Not all that exciting, but the ones that I posted here are the bestest. :)
DCF is Determined Cuteness Factor!!! I thought I was with you when I made that up... ???
P.S. Glad you liked them, Audrey. :) They pretty much made my day. :)
ReplyDelete