"Silly things do cease to be silly if they are done by sensible people in an impudent way."---Emma WoodhouseEmma is airing on PBS. It's utterly magnificent. Here is a most thouroughly diverting quiz to pique your interest. :)
"Then let us walk about and quiz people. Come along with me, and I will show you the four greatest quizzers in the room; my two younger sisters and their partners. I have been laughing at them this half hour." Northanger Abbey, Chpt. VIII
'That is the case with us all, papa. One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.'" --Emma, Chapter IX

I took the quiz and ended up with Mr. Frank Churchill. Please don't let me end up with him in real life!
ReplyDeleteNever fear! Us Knightley girls will protect and defend you. *hugs* Three cheers team Knightley... hip, hip...
ReplyDeleteAlso a Knightley girl. I scored a 0 with Elton, which is really interesting. Apparently I'm not that ambitious.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I just want to add, the costumes are stunning. I love beautiful clothes. Sigh.
ReplyDelete