Um, so I haven't written on this blog for over a month. That is most definitely a problem. :)
Lately I've found myself irritated and annoyed with certain people at school. I've really never dealt with this before. I've always loved anyone and everyone without any hesitation. Sometimes I think God wants to show me that it truly is His grace that allows me to be compassionate, loving, and joyful. There have been so many times over these past few months when Jesus has showed me how I am without His constant grace. And let me tell you, it's bad. It's amazing to see how someone can be so extremely different without Jesus there to be a guide. He really just amazes me. Why does He choose to be so good and faithful to the most awful and unfaithful people? Why is He always there waiting with arms wide open after I've abandoned Him for months? He doesn't scold, He just embraces me tenderly and says to keep trying. He is such an amazing lover, but most days I don't even realize it.
I'm now headed off to chemistry class. Ahem, I hate that class with a passion. It's...well, simply horrible. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What can I say in answer to this post?
ReplyDeleteExcept:
Amen. Amen to everything. I totally agree and you know I do. Loving is hard sometimes...