Yes, so I heard as well! :( Get better, dear!
Same here! If she doesn't get well soon we should all go on a road trip down there to make her better. :-)
Well, as much as I would have liked that, I'm better now. I still hack and wheeze my way through class, but that's only to be expected for the next couple of weeks. Thank you for all the get-well wishes; I'm sure they helped!
Yes, so I heard as well! :( Get better, dear!
ReplyDeleteSame here! If she doesn't get well soon we should all go on a road trip down there to make her better. :-)
ReplyDeleteWell, as much as I would have liked that, I'm better now. I still hack and wheeze my way through class, but that's only to be expected for the next couple of weeks. Thank you for all the get-well wishes; I'm sure they helped!
ReplyDelete