Friday, November 13, 2009

PHF=100

Please pander to my penchant for Youtube videos, and pause to watch this preview:





A few questions come to mind after watching this:

1. Why does this look so adorable?
2. How do people learn to be so funny?
3. Why is Michael Cera so fantastically amazing?

4 comments:

  1. Eeeep! Also, why is the YouTube inset not formatting properly with the blog?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good! So cute. :)

    So, I have no idea what you mean by PHF. I found a list of potential meanings:

    Potentially Hazardous Food

    Personal Hands Free

    Paper Heart Fanatic

    Perfect Hair Forever

    Probability of Inter-Cell Handover Failure

    Punch Haole Face

    Pinoy Horse Fanatics

    Do any of those ring a bell?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Portia-Yeah! I noticed that too! Any computer/internet wizards out there to assist us???

    @Cordy---Bwahahahahahahahaha Did I never explain PHF to you? Really? *scratches head*
    Anwho, it means Personal Happiness Factor. ^_^

    ReplyDelete