Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Modest Bridal Week

For those of you that have never visited Modestia, you're definitely missing out! Rebecca finds the most beautiful, modest fashions out there, and her sense of style is fantastic. She has her own fashion weeks in the fall and the spring, and right now it's Modest Bridal Week! Just waltz on over to her blog and check out the gorgeous wedding dresses that
a.) Aren't that ubiquitous strapless style! (She addresses that in this post, which I love.)
and
b.) Don't have cap sleeves!
It's good stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I have definitely been following her blog, although it's hard to say if I'd be brave enought to carry off some of the styles she posts. Rebecca is a FABUlOUS writer, and I love her view of life, although her fashion is definitely high-fashion(as in a boring jeans and t-shirt person like me can only look longingly at her great sense of style and outfit coordination)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But at least you don't have to live with people who have that kind of fashion sense! I'm definitely a boring t-shirt and jeans type, and I can only stare in envy at their amazing outfits.

    ReplyDelete