I am thankful for (first things that pop to mind)...
Jesus
Cameras
Pie
My girls (aka, Lady Desdemona, Juliet, Jessica, Lady Cecilia, Portia, and those not listed in the blog)
Computers
Cell phones
Bagels
Cream Cheese
Chocolate
Reeses Pieces
Peanut M&M's
Friends
Kenny
Jimmy
Brent
Family
Waitresses
Coca-Cola
Ice cream
Shoes
My bed
My hairbrush
Vaseline
Cookies
Ink
Printers
Ms. Spring
Ms. Lee
Ms. Kemink
My late father
Pencils
Gum
Soup
Dresses
Skirts
Sweaters
Comfy jeans
Necklaces
Purity ring
Deodorant
Sparkling water
The Malt Shop
Holy Family Church
Books
Blogging
Keyboards
Pianos
iPods
Music
Blankets
Good grades
Laughter
Children
Lamps
Fireplaces
Bids
Nature
People
Movies
Washing machine
Dryer machine
Electricity
Running water
Tea
Cocoa
Surprises
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am thankful for all the above too. Add one more thing to the list: THIS BLOG!!
ReplyDelete*hugs all* I am thankful for all the things stated (with the exception of ipods (-;).
ReplyDeleteI'm very, very thankful for all these things too,
ReplyDeleteBut there's one thing you missed:
I'm THANKFUL FOR YOU!!!!!
I love you, dahling!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete