In order to celebrate out reunion on Christmas break, I have decided to start a countdown. So about once a week I will have the number of days until Christmas. The good news is that all of you will probably be on break before Christmas(thus this report is not completely infallible and we may accually see each other before it's over), and the bad news is that there are still exactly forty days until Christmas! We miss you college gals....alot....I just talked to Desdemona about this.....

YAY COUNTDOWN!!! YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's right, we were just talking about it-I miss you all ten times more now, because I just got a fantastic letter from Portia! *sniff* We miss you guys!!!
A count down? I LOVE count downs! Eggnog all 'round! :-)
ReplyDeleteChristmas is so near! I vote that we have our own little Christmas party. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with all of you :)
ReplyDelete