Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dangerous

When you have a 1500 word philosophy paper due in less than a day, do NOT visit this blog. You will get sucked in. So many pretty, shiny books! I'm going to read this one, and this one, and oh look! My TBR (To-Be-Read) list is now 300+ books long!

3 comments:

  1. So, the first thing that greeted me when I visited that blog was a beautiful batch of Maud Hart Lovelace books. *siiiiighhhh*

    I've added it to the "Noteworthy Blogs" sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! That blog has made me want to re-read so many of the books I enjoyed in middle school (and high school). And I've nabbed a lot of recommendations for books I haven't read before, so I'm happy. Very happy, even though I've now realized that there is just no way that I'm ever going to read all of the books that I want to before I die. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if when we get to heaven, we'll possess the knowledge to know what was in all those books-as if we had read them ourselves...That'd be pretty rockin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete